Ryan's Message this past week

Virgil

Just based off of how he reacted to certain things once the game was clearly in hand, I think Rex had two messages to the team this week:

1 - No more penalties

2 - Don't let up at the end

That was probably as serious as I've ever seen him on a sideline and he was clearly pissed off after the second Dolphin TD and some of the penalties in the fourth. It was good to see honestly.

Just based off of how he reacted to certain things once the game was clearly in hand, I think Rex had two messages to the team this week:

1 - No more penalties

2 - Don't let up at the end

That was probably as serious as I've ever seen him on a sideline and he was clearly pissed off after the second Dolphin TD and some of the penalties in the fourth. It was good to see honestly.

He freaked out after Hughes sack/fumble recovery was negated by penalty...he was PISSED!

I couldn't agree more with the op statements. Rex is a players coach for sure, but showed that we need more discipline today. Take away the crippling penalties last week and I'm sure the game is much closer. You have to expect these types of growing pains with a new coaching staff. By the end of the season I expect to dominate most teams without the cheap illegal crap mixed in.

That being said, I still expect some more growing pains on the horizon. How this team responds to adversity down the road will dictate how far into the playoffs we go.