Automotive Question- Needs some Advice

B-Large

Update- the transmission fluid line was damaged and I guess the computer shut the tranny down before it was damaged.. 300 bucks including the diagnosis charge and fluid change.

Feels good! The question now, do I sell this small SUV and try to find another small manual commuter car?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update- the transmission fluid line was damaged and I guess the computer shut the tranny down before it was damaged.. 300 bucks including the diagnosis charge and fluid change.

Feels good! The question now, do I sell this small SUV and try to find another small manual commuter car?

I guess keep it. You know what you got in it @ least... Might get somebody elses headache, unless you want to go new and economical???

Did they happen to tell you which code it was spitting out? Which if the ECU intervened, it had to spitting a code.