Is Mike Evans a fantasy bust?

YoloinOhio

If you could find a sucker willing to trade for something decent, I would move Evans. The Bucs would have been wise to sit him last week, as it was clear that he wasn't close to 100%. I feel like this is going to linger all season for him if they don't let him heal. That said...I wouldn't sell too low. Maybe package him with another player to make the deal more attractive.

If you could find a sucker willing to trade for something decent, I would move Evans. The Bucs would have been wise to sit him last week, as it was clear that he wasn't close to 100%. I feel like this is going to linger all season for him if they don't let him heal. That said...I wouldn't sell too low. Maybe package him with another player to make the deal more attractive.

and it might be tough because what I would need is a #1 WR in return. Unless someone is clueless I doubt I would get someone that good.

I do get Martavis Bryant back in 2 weeks so I could just play him if Evans is still sub-par or not healthy.

Edited by YoloinOhio

There a couple guys in my league with 2 top 12 QBs; I have Romo (and now Fitz). :(

I'm trying to package Evans and a RB for a QB upgrade. No luck yet but will lobby one of the guys tomorrow on the golf course! I might have to sweeten the pot.

I have Evans too. Can't trust those rookie qb's in fantasy to hook you up. I'm holding and hopeing for better numbers soon.

RIP Romo, Alfred Morris, and Dan Carpenter too. My team stinks.

carp will be ok (hopefully!!!). It appears I got lucky with Justin Tucker in the 7th rd. Looks like FGs are the only way the Ravens will be scoring points this year. Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.