A request for those going to the game! (not * related)

ThurmasThoman

7:30??!!? Why so late? Lol... Where you gonna be?

Be at Hammers. Hard for us to get there, but we win every time we park there...like the last time we beat these idiots!

I will have on a faded green visor that says " the rock " on the front. ( slippery rock alum) so easy to spot me.

Hope to meet some you guys tomorrow.

Be at Hammers. Hard for us to get there, but we win every time we park there...like the last time we beat these idiots!

I will have on a faded green visor that says " the rock " on the front. ( slippery rock alum) so easy to spot me.

Will be a pile of us back by the line trees

Please... please please please... record videos on your phone of crowd reactions, upload them to youtube, and provide the links in this thread.

Some of my favorite Bills media items of the last 5 years (and there aren't many), are the cam phone videos from the stands.

This video of the game winning kick in 2011 to beat the Pats is amazing;

and this shot of Stevie catching the game winner against Carolina captures so perfectly the atmosphere of being there, better than any tv shot ever could.

How about this one of Sammy catching the game winner against Minnesota?

Capture it all boys--from the tailgating, to the game, to the crowd filing out after crushing the division champs and beginning a new era of dominance in the AFC.

Let's go Buffalo.

And to anyone who thinks this thread is pointless or without merit: watch it, go run through a brick wall or 2 (as you'll surely want to), and get ready for one hell of a game on Sunday.

Agreed...love stuff like this especially as someone who lives far away and can't get to many games. Good idea.

I think if you're busy taking videos of key moments, you're missing the moment.

bbb, it's called multi-tasking, and it's for the common good...))

That I will commit to doing as I think it's a great idea....but I have no clue how to post something to YouTube

thanks ! If it comes down to it, PM me and I can walk you through it

JohnnyGold:

props to you for starting this thread; I had a similar suggestion but a little more specific. Hear me out: as I have mentioned elsewhere on TBD, us ex-pats who don't have a chance to go to games @ RWS miss one of the greatest things - the ex-player who will be leading the charge out of the tunnel, getting things stoked up. Because the networks (CBS/Fox) basically start their telecast with the tail end of the players running out onto the field, we entirely miss the "leading the charge" spectacle. We literally see nothing of the on the field buildup b/c the telecast starts with the talking heads in the booth giving their .02 on the matchups for said game.

Last week it was Jimbo; Sunday it's D Talley; after his well-publicized health issues and support he has gotten from alumni and Bills Nation, what a great choice to lead to charge this week! Can someone (or multiple people) commit to shooting video with your phones, then uploading your content to YouTube after each game? What a great tradition we can start and hopefully add to what could be a fantastic week 2 win.

I would personally be very grateful ..... GO BILLS !!

What say you, Bills fans attending the game?

I recorded the 3 minutes at the opener where the team is coming out of the tunnel, Jimbo waiving the flag, linked below on Youtube. No promises on the quality of the video, I had been drinking for 6.5 hours at that point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1L5BsprUaY

If you are on Dropbox, PM me and I can send it that way....

Edited by Tenhigh

I recorded the 3 minutes at the opener where the team is coming out of the tunnel, Jimbo waiving the flag, linked below on Youtube. No promises on the quality of the video, I had been drinking for 6.5 hours at that point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1L5BsprUaY

If you are on Dropbox, PM me and I can send it that way....

Awesome clip man, thanks for filming it widescreen.

Great seats too! Was that the endzone Harvin hauled in the TD?

7:30??!!? Why so late? Lol... Where you gonna be?