Father & Son weekend

BuffaNole3

I'm a long time reader and few time poster on this site, although under my brother's sign in. Every year I come up from South Florida for a game and I can honestly say I've never been more pumped to come see a game then tomorrow. I grew up during the Bills' heyday of the early 90's and haven't been this excited since then. Hope to bump into many of you tomorrow and I predict a 24-20 Bills victory. Lets Go Buffalo!!

I think based on title you are going with your dad? I hope that is the case. I know Eball will be thinking of his dad today. All of us who had great times with our dads and brothers at game and Fads are gone now remember those time with great fondness.

If your taking your son...awesome! Have a great day with you family either way.

Nothing better than a father/son game. Since I was 4 I started going to the games with my dad, grandpa, and brother. We have had seasons since conception and its so nostalgic to me and awesome when I take my son. I sit back and think, wow 4 generations! Have a super time today and welcome home.

My father and I both live in Florida ( Buffalo transplants ) and it is our Sunday tradition to watch the Bills games together every week. Kids grow up, families separate by distance, but the love of the Bills will always keep some of us together. Go Bills!