Hammers Lot Tmrw

I second this question. Camped out there like 10 years ago on a Saturday night and I recall paying for the spot with late night pizza. My memory is a little foggy. I'll be out there by 8:30am, so is that early enough if there are first come spots? Thanks.

I second this question. Camped out there like 10 years ago on a Saturday night and I recall paying for the spot with late night pizza. My memory is a little foggy. I'll be out there by 8:30am, so is that early enough if there are first come spots? Thanks.

I get to the Ralph around 9am and Hammer's is almost always packed by then.

This message board forces you to input all your personal information before allowing you to private message..... Social security number, date of birth, just the usual stuff... Just post it in any thread, but you have to type "personal information" at the top of your message so it automatically hide the message so other users can't see it... It's a nice feature to be able to do...

Thanks for the heads up everyone including Mead who PMed me (I don't know how to respond on there haha)

Oh ok... should I post my banking information and topless pics of my girls giant mammories too? 😉

The first is recommended for a more in depth validation, usually they charge $0.01 and then at the end of every fiscal year they send you your share of the dividend from the advertisement, less any costs accrued.... The last part is strictly optional, some users choose to post those in random threads to lighten the mood...