Bench

LaGarrett Blount

Alfred Blue

Charles Johnson

Eddie Royal

Brian Quick

Owen Daniels

Teddy Bridgewater

I am concerned about my WR's. Would you be?

Charles Clay went undrafted. Should I drop Owen Daniels for him? I like Daniels with Manning in Denver, but the homer in me thinks Clay is awesome. Thoughts?

That looks great to me. I think Maclin is really going to light it up this year. He has looked fantastic in the Preseason and is going to be featured in the offense. If anything, you are a bit light at WR (depth), but I think that is the easiest position to find players on a waiver claim.

I think you have a sweet team!

I dont think you are as bad at WR as you think

CBF

That looks great to me. I think Maclin is really going to light it up this year. He has looked fantastic in the Preseason and is going to be featured in the offense. If anything, you are a bit light at WR (depth), but I think that is the easiest position to find players on a waiver claim.

Thanks y'all. I'm going to see how Charles Johnson does to open the season. I am hearing reports that he has been TB's #1 WR in the preseason and has looked awesome. I also think Eddie Royal is going to be a good flex option most weeks. I will wait to see how they are fairing before I try to make any moves.

Any thoughts to dropping Owen Daniels for Charles Clay?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.