Regular Season Blues

dezertbill

I for one love the Bills Blue uni's. But I have noticed that they have gone all white in two of three contests thus far in preseason.

Considering their greatest victory last year was vs GB with blue on blue, I feel Ryan is holding out until the regular season. I anticipate them coming out vs. Indy in blue/blue combo to Indy's white/white, and expect a similar color theme (at the least blue jersey) for all home games. Wouldn't be surprised for them to go blue pants for all away games. The white/white look has been there/done that, and they need a fresh approach.

I say the Bills come out blue/blue vs. Colts, and romp handily.

With all the star players back for week one, I expect to see an electric offensive performance vs Luck and company in stylish fashion.

I anticipate them coming out vs. Indy in blue/blue combo to Indy's white/white, and expect a similar color theme (at the least blue jersey) for all home games.

Maybe the Colts will wear their All White uniforms....

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Colts-Unveil-New-Uniforms-for-2015/f9843ef2-43f9-43ca-aad0-f5b73fc9ddd9

Those uniforms are so racist! :D

When that music started playing in the video, I thought a stripper was about to come out on a stage.

Edited by PolishDave