Eric Mangini staying with the Patriots

NDBoston

Don't let anyone fool you, BB had as much to do with the D as did Romeo. The big question is who is going to keep the offense playing well. BB knows jack-chit about offense and will not be helping the new O coach. Their main concern will be the offense next season.

All my Patriot fan in-laws from beantown are staying at my house this weekend and they have already stated that next year will be interesting in NE.

My last post is in a thread about Eric Mangini, and never mentions Bledsoe's name.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Better to be wrong about football than in everyday life. :P

And we'll see how wrong I am about the Pats taking a hit from losing Weis and Crennel. Also I'm sure the NFL didn't like the drop in ratings of this year's SB, if you know what I mean.

I'm sure your level of wrongness on that subject will be consistent with that of other subjects (i.e., the Colts WILL beat the Pats in the playoffs, the Steelers WILL beat the Pats in the playoffs, etc.)

I doubt it. Like I said, the ONLY constant over the past 4 years is the Pats' coaching staff, who have found a way to win despite losing players like Brady, Seymour, Law, Washington, and Bruschi in big games.

I doubt it.  Like I said, the ONLY constant over the past 4 years is the Pats' coaching staff, who have found a way to win despite losing players like Brady...in big games.

Brady, actually, is the other constant. Aside from the first two games (losses) of '01, Brady has started every one of the Pats' regular season and playoff games over the last 4 years.

As long as the Pats have Belichick and Brady, they'll be more than fine, and you know it. Good luck trying to convince yourself otherwise, though.