Why Was Chandler Not A Good Fit ??

T master

Here we are with just 2 more preseason games away from the real deal & we still only have 1 TE worthy of the opinion of fitting in G Ro's offense as a receiving threat . There is another that is considered a blocker .

The rookie that we drafted hasn't done much but i get it that he hasn't because he is a rookie & Romans scheme is very diverse even for the vets, but i can't see what a lot of experts have said that Chandler just didn't fit in Romans scheme ???

Not even given a chance ??

First off in his defense, the winningest coach over the last decade snatched Chandler up almost immediately after he was let go by our Bills & to me that said volumes ! And then you have his production while here & now this

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/0ap3000000517424/Can-t-Miss-Play-Brady-connects-with-Chandler-for-a-TD?icampaign=nflcom-ht-homepage-videoswap_generic_nfl

He was a perfect fit as far as being a Bills type player . His TD celebration when he acted like he was shoveling snow was perfect !

I know i am going over something that has been brought up before but when i saw Brady throwing to Chandler i just pissed me off a bit & with all the talk of the Bills looking for a "Big Red Zone Target" then letting him go saying he just didn't fit :huh: just makes NO sense to me if no one else .

Edited by T master

He is a good fit for NE. They could have tried to use him here but he would have been a pricey backup. He doesn't run block well enough for the scheme and would have been a liability as a TE. Gray is a better backup. I wish chandler the best but he's in the right spot for him. Clay and Gray are in the right spot for them. Chandler was never a red zone threat here that he should have been at that size. In NE he will be utilized as a complementary pass catching TE, who will be open as everyone tries to cover gronk.

Edited by YoloinOhio