More of Chicago's finest

YoloinOhio

Move over Pat Kane... You have company in the Windy City!

DERRICK ROSE

ACCUSED OF DRUGGING AND GANG RAPING EX-GIRLFRIEND

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/08/26/derrick-rose-sued-for-gang-rape

It's novel that the suit is civil and not criminal (although the statute of limitations makes this still prosecute-able I believe, but so far Rose has not been criminally charged with anything) as well as the allegations coming from an event in 2013, which may have implications into how this case plays out, i.e. no DNA evidence, as well as how this may be perceived by the public/legal system (hard to win a lawsuit without evidence).

Disclaimer: I think rape is wrong and Rose should meet justice if he is guilty.

Edited by FireChan

Being sued. 2 years later.

Yeah, because the pain of being raped goes away after 24 months. Even more than I hope you never procreate, I hope you never have a daughter who goes through something like this. Because I'm sure if she wait a couple years to report it, you'll tell her not to bother.

Moron.

Yeah, because the pain of being raped goes away after 24 months. Even more than I hope you never procreate, I hope you never have a daughter who goes through something like this. Because I'm sure if she wait a couple years to report it, you'll tell her not to bother.

Moron.

I hope you never jump to conclusions again, because you're bad at it.

Edited by FireChan

It's cute that you're insinuating that I needed to jump. Cute.

Don't you? Point out where I said the claim was frivolous. Better yet, where I said the pain should go away after 24 months. Or that the accuser "shouldn't bother."

Seeing as you're so keen to bring my family into this, maybe I should ask if you'll teach your children to take a breath before attacking from a perceived moral high ground and looking like a !@#$? Fingers crossed.

Don't you? Point out where I said the claim was frivolous. Better yet, where I said the pain should go away after 24 months. Or that the accuser "shouldn't bother."

Seeing as you're so keen to bring my family into this, maybe I should ask if you'll teach your children to take a breath before attacking from a perceived moral high ground and looking like a !@#$? Fingers crossed.

So explain your post. Your history is what made me understand exactly what you meant. Go ahead and backpedal. I don't care. I know better.

So explain your post. Your history is what made me understand exactly what you meant. Go ahead and backpedal. I don't care. I know better.

I thought that those novel parts of the case. The fact that the suit is civil and not criminal (although the statute of limitations makes this still prosecute-able I believe, but so far Rose has not been criminally charged with anything) as well as the allegations coming from an event in 2013, which may have implications into how this case plays out, i.e. no DNA evidence, as well as how this may be perceived by the public/legal system (hard to win a lawsuit without evidence). Neither of these things were in the headline or OP so I saw fit to add them.

My history? Am I too mean to EJ Manuel to think that rapists are evil monsters? Maybe I hate women just like I think CJ Spiller sucks at football. Are you having a bad day?

Edited by FireChan

I thought that those novel parts of the case. The fact that the suit is civil and not criminal (although the statute of limitations makes this still prosecute-able I believe, but so far Rose has not been criminally charged with anything) as well as the allegations coming from an event in 2013, which may have implications into how this case plays out, i.e. no DNA evidence, as well as how this may be perceived by the public/legal system (hard to win a lawsuit without evidence). Neither of these things were in the headline or OP so I saw fit to add them.

My history? Am I too mean to EJ Manuel to think that rapists are evil monsters? Maybe I hate women just like I think CJ Spiller sucks at football. Are you having a bad day?

I never have bad days as long as they're on this side of the grass. You're full of crap.

I never have bad days as long as they're on this side of the grass. You're full of crap.

Maybe you're right, maybe I meant to type "she's probably a gold-digging whore" but I hit the wrong keys. Or maybe you're wrong. And I'm not a soulless monster. Are you so full of pride that you think you're incapable of wrongly judging someone else's character, based on a few posts on a football forum? Interesting. Another lesson.

Edited by FireChan

Maybe you're right, maybe I meant to type "she's probably a gold-digging whore" but I hit the wrong keys. Or maybe you're wrong. And I'm not a soulless monster. Are you so full of pride that you think you're incapable of wrongly judging someone else's character, based on a few posts on a football forum? Interesting. Another lesson.

I'm very capable of being wrong, and it happens quite often, actually. Just not this time. A few? Okay.