Search function

Ok ive used the search function. The last meaningful Brandon Spikes post was signing with NE. He then got released after his run in with the law. That being said I believed a fresh thread was in order. I appreciate your work mods but were all to quick to shut down a topic without giving it some consideration.

Ok ive used the search function. The last meaningful Brandon Spikes post was signing with NE. He then got released after his run in with the law. That being said I believed a fresh thread was in order. I appreciate your work mods but were all to quick to shut down a topic without giving it some consideration.

I understand where you are coming from and also understand that there may be some gray areas as to when one should start a new thread about something already being discussed.

You will see that a lot of EJ threads have been closed because there were so many different topics about him.

We like to try to keep the front page free from duplicate topics being discussed.

The case with your thread about Spikes was about if the Bills should bring him back which is a good topic of discussion however, it was first brought up and continued in the old Spikes thread so I didnt see a need to have two threads discussing the same thing.

If you want to disuss this further feel free to send me a PM

Thanks for your contributions and Go Bills!

CBF