Seaosn tickets available...in LA

Mr. WEO

I live in LA. I love football and talk about it all the time with people. It really means nothing, I'm not positive, but there seems to be no urgency whatsoever to get a team let alone teams here. The city is full of people from other places that came here that want nothing more than to hang on to their homeland and home town because this place is so weird. The Rams and Raiders fans really have no vocal support about getting a team here. I have yet to hear one person, ONE, that wants the Chargers. The politicians all just try to appease their constituents as to whether LA needs a team.

I have lived here 20 years. I am as big a football fan as anyone. I go to a big sports bar every week in Santa Monica to watch the Bills with 300 other fans who watch all the games. There is no urgency for an LA NFL team whatsoever

Edited by Kelly the Dog

I live in LA. I love football and talk about it all the time with people. It really means nothing, I'm not positive, but there seems to be no urgency whatsoever to get a team let alone teams here. The city is full of people from other places that came here that want nothing more than to hang on to their homeland and home town because this place is so weird. The Rams and Raiders fans really have no vocal support about getting a team here. I have yet to hear one person, ONE, that wants the Chargers. The politicians all just try to appease their constituents as to whether LA needs a team.

I have lived here 20 years. I am as big a football fan as anyone. I go to a big sports bar every week in Santa Monica to watch the Bills with 300 other fans who watch all the games. There is no urgency for an LA NFL team whatsoever

It's a speculative move, but the league seems to be pressing.