what do

mead107

Is AVP in playing shape? He said he still had the itch when Brown got hurt. Maybe we could plug him in.

Playing SHAPE? For him, wasn't that kinda roundish? Seriously, if you're referring to his wrist or whatever problem he had, I don't know.

BTW, my vote for JPs back up is Bledsoe. Say what you will about his deficiencies for a starter, but it'd be very difficult to find a better QB suited for BU duty behind a green, semi-rookie. Considering the cap ramifications of releasing him (& that I think you want a proven, competent BU behind said new starter), I'd like to see us hold onto him.

Playing SHAPE?  For him, wasn't that kinda roundish?  Seriously, if you're referring to his wrist or whatever problem he had, I don't know.

BTW, my vote for JPs back up is Bledsoe.  Say what you will about his deficiencies for a starter, but it'd be very difficult to find a better QB suited for BU duty behind a green, semi-rookie.  Considering the cap ramifications of releasing him (& that I think you want a proven, competent BU behind said new starter), I'd like to see us hold onto him.

235920[/snapback]

Drew is to proud to be a back up imo.