I still can't believe the Bills finished 1st

nodnarb

Ummm! I'm hungry right now.

I could go for some of them turnovers! <_<

By the way J - where's Gray going? You think he'll become a HC somewhere? He didn't get a whiff this year - and there were a bunch of openings. And, while we're on the topic - who's this guy grooming as his successor? Wade had Ted. GW had Gray. What's this guy - a friggin' ingrate? Don't nobody be takin MY job. No sirree. But I'm gonna be a Head Coach in the N-F-L someday, and that day better be soon too!

bite me

Collectively, we've cried here over the years that we would have done a lot better -more wins- if we could have taken the ball away more. This past season, we were fantastic at this and had Special Teams scores out the wazzoo to boot.. yet STILL didn't make the playoffs! No reason to believe these gifts will continue next year -certainly not at this rate- so where will we be next January?? <_<

Collectively, we've cried here over the years that we would have done a lot better -more wins- if we could have taken the ball away more. This past season, we were fantastic at this and had Special Teams scores out the wazzoo to boot.. yet STILL didn't make the playoffs! No reason to believe these gifts will continue next year -certainly not at this rate- so where will we be next January?? <_<

The SB. JP will take us there.

That's why it is so sad we missed the playoffs this year.  With a great D (2nd  in the league), and the best ST in the league we still managed to miss the playoffs.  The offense let this team down.

235308[/snapback]

Bye Drew....Bye Henry....By Pucillo....