New Bills reporter at BN

They did not come out and say either way Yolo. He said he was done at the end of this month and headed to Buffalo after the 4th. So I would expect him to be there.

the timing seems to match up with camp. Cool, looking fwd to new perspectives.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the rub.

King is knowledgeable enough to know what he's seeing and form a useful opinion. 90% of the other 'King-wanabes'...not so much.

I agree. Some of these guys seem to talk/write just to meet a deadline and keep their job. It's amazing how uninformed, uninsightful and uninteresting many media guys are.

In fact - and I hate to be mean-spirited - what makes some of these guys interesting is my amazement at how uninformed they are.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Oh goody...another newspaper writer for everyone to cry and complain about! I hope he's smart enough never to have a contrary opinion about anything- or the TBD 8th grade girls cafeteria table will get him good!

Sure someone like Sully for the 2nd grade (failed twice) boys to like.

Posters and people who read the newspapers and blogs are as big or bigger whiners than the whiny reporters and columnists they whine about. There is easily as much whining per capita on this board, which is the best anywhere, as there is whining in the Buffalo News. There are the same percentage of negative nancies, too.

People also seem to not be willing to take the good with the bad. You whiners seem to want all the benefits of Twitter and social media and the 10,000% increase of information and speed of that information available to you and yet you are unwilling to accept the downside of that which is there is a lot more misinformation and mistakes trying to get that information out so quick. It's the very best time in the history of the world to be a sports fan. Enjoy it. Don't whine about whiners so much.