America's Got Howard begins now....

it's the only show of it's kind that i watch and it is solely because Howard Stern is a part of it. That said, sure you are right, I wouldn't pay to watch a mariachi singing 13 year old, but damn, there are people walking among us with that kind of talent that aren't, allegedly, putting it on display already for big money. That girl had an incredible voice. I would like to see her follow that up with a live mariachi band and a contemporary song we all know done with a mariachi arrangement.

The novelty of Howard judging (I'm a huge Stern fan) wore off for me at some point last season. I get that there are a lot of interesting and talented acts, but the show just doesn't hold my interest any longer.

Definitely my favorite talent show, it's not the same old song and dance but more of a dog and pony show.

Guy jumping on tacks last night was crazy, I love how Heidi gets all freaked out over acts like this :w00t: (like that guy horse getting kicked in the nuts)

Also like the guys who can do acrobatics and lifts and such.

The novelty of Howard judging (I'm a huge Stern fan) wore off for me at some point last season. I get that there are a lot of interesting and talented acts, but the show just doesn't hold my interest any longer.

I could careless about the judges although Howie gets on my nerves by liking terrible acts.