What Show to Start?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Silicon Valley had a fantastic finish. The only thing the show could do better, would be to have more scenes with Big Head, but overuse could also have the reverse effect. From episode 9:

Big Head - "Three more classes and I get my boat license."

Richard - "Oh really. How many classes are there?"

Big Head - "Three. Just three classes."

:lol: :lol:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Silicon Valley had a fantastic finish. The only thing the show could do better, would be to have more scenes with Big Head, but overuse could also have the reverse effect. From episode 9:

Big Head - "Three more classes and I get my boat license."

Richard - "Oh really. How many classes are there?"

Big Head - "Three. Just three classes."

:lol: :lol:

I think the writers like Belson know if you give too much to Big Head you're in trouble.

I think the writers like Belson know if you give too much to Big Head you're in trouble.

Yeah. It's one of those things where he's funnier because he's used perfectly and sparingly, and it makes you wish there was more. If there was more though, it would be over saturation. Talk about a Sophie's Choice. :lol:

Yeah. It's one of those things where he's funnier because he's used perfectly and sparingly, and it makes you wish there was more. If there was more though, it would be over saturation. Talk about a Sophie's Choice. :lol:

Yeah just don't look at the board where we list the positives and negatives we made at letting you die.