Football with Built-In PSI Gauge in Development

Captain Checkdown is helping develop new technology to train QBs:

@mikerodak

Former Bills QB Trent Edwards has helped develop a virtual reality training device for NFL QBs: http://bit.ly/1cRSpOn

@JohnMurphyShow

New QB training device-using virtual reality--developed by group at @STRIVRlabs. We're live with creator Derek Belch tonight at 830pm

Here's a simple, better idea...let the teams inflate.the ball to whatever psi they want. Then there is no room for "controversy", and fans won't have to question if a team had an advantage.

Hey!---I said that weeks ago. It would be the end of all this nonsense.

No solid argument against it did I hear.

And where on the ball would you put a chip, each tip? I don't think the logistics make this a good idea at all. They ought to empower the referees to make a call and everyone live with it, but part of the ref's role ois to opt when they want to see a replay because they are unsure.

That said, I do think they should have a camera looking down the goal line from both directions....

Both tips and one in the centre, provides 3 measurement points for exact precision.

At least you will know how far the ball travelled or if it broke the plane of the goalline. That would be an improvement over what we have now.

Exactly, they could expand on it with a video/computer-ref that gives the true location to the refs on the field, but the basic should be this.