NFC North was weak last year and AFC South was touch

Forget strength of schedule measurement. it rarely reflects reality.

Compare last year's NFC North and AFC West with the NFC East and AFC South.

IMO the Bills caught the NFC North at right times last year the AFC West caught the Bills at right times.

I see the Bills splitting both the NFC East and AFC South possibly getting 5 wins, 6 if fortunate. Much is talked about winning your division (6 wins) and teams are sometimes built to defeat division foes but I think the ups and downs are due to changes in divisions teams play as much as anything in season record.

IMO the Bills caught the NFC North at right times last year the AFC West caught the Bills at right times.

I see the Bills splitting both the NFC East and AFC South possibly getting 5 wins, 6 if fortunate. Much is talked about winning your division (6 wins) and teams are sometimes built to defeat division foes but I think the ups and downs are due to changes in divisions teams play as much as anything in season record.

I think we can't beat Dallas easily but the Giants / Washington / Eagles (who will crash and burn this season) will get rolled by us. I think every team in the AFC South is beatable, a few by a good margin. Edited by mitchmurraydowntown

Recipe for 11-5

Division 4-2

NFC East 3-1

AFC South 3-1

2nd Place AFC Games 1-1 (@Cheifs/Home vs Bengals)

Follow along at home. If they lose AFC South games they're going to need to make it up else where.

Recipe for 11-5

Division 4-2

NFC East 3-1

AFC South 3-1

2nd Place AFC Games 1-1 (@Cheifs/Home vs Bengals)

Follow along at home. If they lose AFC South games they're going to need to make it up else where.

Going 3-1 against the NFC would put us in a tough tie breaker position. Granted it is better than last year's 4-0 but 2-2 would be preferable.

Going 3-1 against the NFC would put us in a tough tie breaker position. Granted it is better than last year's 4-0 but 2-2 would be preferable.

I'm confused with your statement. Beating NFC teams doesn't hurt your chances of making the playoffs. The first tiebreaker for making the playoffs is wins. Winning as many games as possible regardless of the opponent's conference is the goal.