I assume this is a misprint

Did the Bills get their pick back?

Bills | To Select No. 20 in Draft - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:20:01 -0800

Charean Williams, of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports the Buffalo Bills have secured the No. 20 overall selection in the 2005 NFL Draft, a choice which was originally obtained through a trade with the Dallas Cowboys.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Cowboys | To Select No. 20 in Draft - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:20:01 -0800

Charean Williams, of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports the Dallas Cowboys have secured the No. 20 overall selection in the 2005 NFL Draft, a choice which was originally obtained through a trade with the Buffalo Bills.

Hows that :w00t:

Seems KFFL is full of inaccuracies today.

Patriots | Branch Set to Become RFA; Not Interested in Leaving - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Feb 2005 14:34:00 -0800

Associated Press reports

New England Patriots WR Deion Branch is set to become a restricted free agent in March. Branch, however, is not looking to change uniforms anytime soon. "My home is in Foxboro," he said Monday, Feb. 7.

Branch is signed through 2006. Amazing that mere fans frequently know so much more than the supposed "experts." :w00t:

As an aside, I still find it extremely unfair that the Vikings and Rams pick before we do.  The playoff teams should always be the last 12 teams to pick...  :w00t:

CW

231891[/snapback]

Wow!

That does seem unfair, especially when one conference is far superior to the other!

Seems KFFL is full of inaccuracies today.

Branch is signed through 2006.  Amazing that mere fans frequently know so much more than the supposed "experts." :w00t:

231894[/snapback]

Hope they spend their money wisely? While they are "low-balling" everbody else in the league now, I sure don't want to hear them pissing and moaning when they are old and crippled.

Well, at least they can sell their rings to somebody?

What's the story about the first Heisman Trophy winner that did the honorable thing and never turned pro for the money???

Again, hope they spend it wisely?

Kudos on the win!

In a way I am deeply envious. The only thing that doesn't sit well with me is the deeply vindictive ways the Pats get motivated. I can see them doing the Eagle flapping thingy a little, it just seemed that they carried it on too long across many players? I know they feel they get no-respect and that motivates them. It just saddens me that such a talented team has to resort to that?

As an aside, I still find it extremely unfair that the Vikings and Rams pick before we do.  The playoff teams should always be the last 12 teams to pick...  :w00t:

I thought that was the way it worked (i.e. playoff teams being the last 12 to pick). But then this season happened and some crappy teams in the NFC made the playoffs, so I have no problem with it. I just wish the Bills MADE the playoffs to push that pick back further.