Buffalo Bills needs as of 3/18/2015

Matt Cassel is a band-aid on a gaping wound. This team's #1 need is a franchise QB. EJ Manuel has shown that he is exactly the player he was at Florida State.

Of course it is, but it's the same for about 20 other teams..

I think RT as a need gets overlooked. Everybody says guard and then we're good but you could make a case that Urbik is a better player than Henderson right now. I'd like the both of them to be backups.

I agree with you. I think they go OT, ILB, TE in the draft.

To say there is decent depth at TE is ridiculous. No need? So Gragg, grey and a college basketball player are adequate backups? Hmmm.

Don't sell Gragg short. He is the type of TE that works well in Roman's style of offense. He was only targeted 9 times last year. However, he played over 200 snaps. There were 75 TEs that played 200 or more snaps last year. Out of those, Gragg graded out 21st overall and 29th in run blocking. With an offensive coaching staff that knows how to use him properly, I think Gragg will be a more than adequate back up. Marquise Grey is a pretty versatile athlete as well. He split time between QB and WR in college and is still learning the TE Position. Don't forget, both guys are going into their third years - still young, but, at that point where talent coupled with good coaching could produce some pretty good play.

I actually believe that RT is by far a bigger need than Guard. You can essentially move any of Henderson, Richardson, and Kouandjio into the middle with Chris Williams coming back and Urbik. I'm not saying guard isn't a need but there is a lot of youth you can plug in while I have no faith in either Henderson or Kouandjio as the long term RT