Winston doesn't plan to attend draft (no Mariota either)

Weird, wounder if NYC was the venue would the decisions by both QB's be different? I highly doubt it has anything to do with it being in Chicago. But it doesn't really matter enough prospects will be there to get their photo op and victory lap.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just the first thing that came to mind, it wasn't supposed to be a declaration.

10-4 Gotcha. I'll back off the sarcasm. Brady Quinn and Geno Smith were pathetic to watch on Draft Day but I rather enjoyed last year's draft, partly because I didn't care for Manziel's antics at his pro day and partly because I was still so happy about us getting Watkins earlier in Round 1. But, don't we think that unless there is something else out there (scandal) that the public doesn't know about yet, that he is going #1. Bucs can't pass on him and go for Mariota or Leonard Williams and watch the dirtbag lead Tennessee or the Jets, etc. to a 10-6 or 11-5 season. You have to go QB in this pass happy league. even if you have him #12 on your board. Like him or not, the correction in his throwing motion was the only thing keeping from being projected as the #1 pick. Looks like he has resolved that flaw and will go #1 to the Bucs.