Okayest QB

WTF does doing coke at night have to do with being is shape? saying that my friend is ignorance.

I can't believe something like this is even being said.

Leaving aside the physiology of cocaine use, I believe Kelly himself has expressed regret that he partied as he did before some games with the feeling the result might have been different, had he prepared differently.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe something like this is even being said.

Leaving aside the physiology of cocaine use, I believe Kelly himself has expressed regret that he partied as he did before some games with the feeling the result might have been different, had he prepared differently.

We we know for sure if his partying effected his game? We will never know.

I reiterate - To say it limited his physical conditioning is just plain wrong ...

what was also humorous ....

I see this

I don't disagree with anything you said whatsoever. However that doesn't mean that if Aaron Rodgers played in Bernie Kosar's day, although his numbers wouldn't be quite as spectacular, that he still wouldn't be way better than Bernie Kosar.

then I see this

All you can do is compare a QB to his respective era. I love/loved NFL in the 80's more than anyone and wax nostalgic about it so much that it annoys my friends but I don't believe that players back then were magically better and/or tougher. Was the game tougher? Yes it was. The players also did not take care of their bodies the way they do now.

I dunno... maybe I just can't put the two together.... fist I see a comparison of Rogers to Kosar, then that you should only compare QB's in the same respective era :huh:

apologies - I troll :devil:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever