Potential Upside of OBD Strategy For Success

Quick question to the OP, do think Russel Wilson would have the same succes had buffalo drafted him?

The Bills are doing exactly what Seattle did. Maybe even assembling a better D. We shall see after FA and the draft.

I think you are going to see this approach more and more. As we are seeing great QBs are hard to find. Luck is the only one in the last 4 years.

Wilson is good and made better by his team and coaches.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question to the OP, do think Russel Wilson would have the same succes had buffalo drafted him?

The Bills are doing exactly what Seattle did. Maybe even assembling a better D. We shall see after FA and the draft.

I think you are going to see this approach more and more. As we are seeing great QBs are hard to find. Luck is the only one in the last 4 years.

Wilson is good and made better by his team and coaches.

What you are asking is governed by developmental coaching talent in Buffalo (not that great historically).

I guess you are also implying that he looks better or developed "better" because he was surrounded by a lot of talent he would not have been surrounded by in Buffalo.

I think Wilson's attributes, like most pro athletes, come from within and natural ability. I think he would be about what he is no matter where he went.