What the Pegulas, Brandon, Whaley and Rex all have in common

Tipster19

They are all deeply and firmly committed to this community, franchise/organization and the fanbase. The first 4 (Kim, Terry, Brandon and Whaley) have shown and proven this already and I add Rex, even though he's a newcomer, because he was in demand and still chose Buffal before fielding all his opportunities. I believe, and this might be the Kool-Aid talking, that they are all on the same page and are truly One Buffalo. In hindsight we haven't had complete quality competent personnel before, and although the Pegulas are new to the NFL they have been impressive so far in their early decision making. Before Brandon starts getting bashed here let me go on record as saying that I like him.....a lot! I can agree that he has been over his head a bit at times and IMO was miscast but there is no denying that he's a VERY loyal soldier and has been as dedicated and committed to this organization/franchise/community/fanbase/region every bit as anyone that has been associated with this franchise and that includes Ralph.

I truly believe that are all in complete unison on the direction of this franchise and team and that is important, especially Whaley and Ryan. For all of them to be singing out of the same hymn book and having the vision with total clarity is refreshing. I don't know what the immediate success looks like for us butvI'm quite comfortable and confident in our overall foreseeable future and that is a nice feeling! So I guess what I'm getting at is it's time to relax and enjoy, our future is bright and we're gonna be alright.

Go Bills!

It might be semi-corny but I liked when Rex said he told his realtor to look in the areas with the most snow because he was going to fully embrace this Buffalo thing.

Kinda feel bad for him now. Although the snow hasn't been as big of a problem as the cold has.