Congrats to the Patriots (puke)

Rayzer32

When I think of a dynasty team, I think of a team that goes into a SB and dominates.  The Pats have barely squeaked out all 3 of their SB wins.  Yes they are a great team, but not the dominate dynasty everyone is making them out to be.  They obvioulsy are a well oiled machine who knows how to win 3/4 SBs but in no way are they an overpowering team IMO. 

The Cowboys whooping us twice, now they were overpowering.

230427[/snapback]

margin of victory counts towards the dynasty label??? so your looking for style points over actual efficiency???

brilliant.listen there were 2 really good teams in the sb,give credit. i guess you decided to ignore the beating indy and pitt took then. IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE pats hurt themselves in this superbowl by dropping a few INCREDIBLY EASY int's that should of broke this game WIDE open,GO AHEAD and ignore the bizzare play were brady fumbled on the goalline when faulk hit the ball by accident with his own elbow,that probably cost them another 7 points.

ALSO ignore the fact that it could have been a blowout in last years superbowl BUT both the pats starting safetys went down with injuries when they had a double digit lead.

bills just had no clutch ability in the big games,they turned into frogs once the spotlight was on them.losing that first superbowl to jeff hostetler(sp) and a old lawrence taylor lead defense is just terrible.

as for future hall of famers-its still early to tell,but i think brady,harrison,milloy,(was there for much of his career and helped win the first one) law, maybe seymour(time will tell) maybe dillon(with a few more dominant years)? maybe vinateri(dont act he dont count either) all have a great chance. theres 7 potential ones right there. big ted washington was a big reason for one of those titles and could be a hof,might not g in as a pat obviously,BUT he is a hof that was on this pats team that was important for a title.

bruschi has an outside chance.if lynn swann can get in with very mediocre career numbers,then maybe somebody else can.even though bruschi at this point is great and i dont think swann was ever really great over a sustained period of time like brusch has for the last few years.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know why pats fans are hanging out at a bills message board after they won their 3rd superbowl in 4 years?

I get it they're a dynasty a great team. Now please go to your own message boards. Go out and celebrate.... Go Get drunk and get laid. Just do something thats not here :doh:

margin of victory counts towards the dynasty label??? so your looking for style points over actual efficiency???

brilliant.listen there were 2 really good teams in the sb,give credit. i guess you decided to ignore the beating indy and pitt took then.  IGNORE THE FACT THAT THE pats hurt themselves in this superbowl by dropping a few INCREDIBLY EASY int's that should of broke this game WIDE open,GO AHEAD and ignore the bizzare play were brady fumbled on the goalline when faulk hit the ball by accident with his own elbow,that probably cost them another 7 points. 

ALSO ignore the fact that it could have been a blowout in last years superbowl BUT both the pats starting safetys  went down with injuries when they had a double digit lead.

bills just had no clutch ability in the big games,they turned into frogs once the spotlight was on them.losing that first superbowl to jeff hostetler(sp) and a old lawrence taylor lead defense is just terrible.

as for future hall of famers-its still early to tell,but i think brady,harrison,milloy,(was there for much of his career and helped win the first one) law, maybe seymour(time will tell) maybe dillon(with a few more dominant years)? maybe vinateri(dont act he dont count either) all have a great chance. theres 7 potential ones right there. big ted washington  was a big reason for one of those titles and could be a hof,might not g in as a pat obviously,BUT he is a hof that was on this pats team that was important for a title.

bruschi has an outside chance.if lynn swann can get in with very mediocre career numbers,then maybe somebody else can.even though bruschi at this point is great and i dont think swann was ever really great over a sustained period of time like brusch has for the last few years.

230529[/snapback]

Before you write another assinine post, learn the use of the English grammar system like punctuation, spelling, capitalization etc....people may tend to take time to read it then. I read 2 sentences, or what you consider sentences, started laughing and just started typing my reply.

How old are you? If you are more than 15 you better get some help douche bag. :doh:

Dynasty. No question. As much as it hurts to say it they are a dynasty and I would never bet against this set of players and coaches. That being said I hope that their being stripped of their top coordinators really brings them down to earth. Be honest with yourself...how many times have you heard that the Bills would have been considered a dynasty if they had won 2 of the SBs? And I would take 3 squeaked out SB wins over 1 blowout win...rayzer your logic does not make any sense..all that matters are the results and the Patsies have produced 3 championships in 4 years...much more impressive than the Niners or Cowboys in this salary cap era. And finally, Marcia...go to hell for obviously selling your soul to the devil.

Dynasty. No question. As much as it hurts to say it they are a dynasty and I would never bet against this set of players and coaches. That being said I hope that their being stripped of their top coordinators really brings them down to earth. Be honest with yourself...how many times have you heard that the Bills would have been considered a dynasty if they had won 2 of the SBs? And I would take 3 squeaked out SB wins over 1 blowout win...rayzer your logic does not make any sense..all that matters are the results and the Patsies have produced 3 championships in 4 years...much more impressive than the Niners or Cowboys in this salary cap era.  And finally, Marcia...go to hell for obviously selling your soul to the devil.

230542[/snapback]

I just want to know why the Bills cannot be considered a dynasty then? We went to 4 straight SBs, didn't win any of them, but who has and who will ever repeat that feat again??? No one that I can think of.

The Bills of the early 90s should be mentioned with these other teams.

I just want to know why pats fans are hanging out at a bills message board after they won their 3rd superbowl in 4 years?

I get it they're a dynasty a great team.  Now please go to your own message boards. Go out and celebrate.... Go Get drunk and get laid.  Just do something thats not here  :doh:

230534[/snapback]

Really. My thoughts exactly. Shouldn't all the Patsy trolls have been out burning cars or popping pimples or something to celebrate?

Sheesh. Get a life.

FOAD

The Patriots win when they have to win.  No idea why Philly was acting lethargic in the last 5 minutes.....can't do that against New England.

230568[/snapback]

A: It's because McNabb is THE most over-rated QB in the league. HANDS DOWN.

Rush Limbaugh was right. (And I don't even like him.)

A: It's because McNabb is THE most over-rated QB in the league. HANDS DOWN.

Rush Limbaugh was right. (And I don't even like him.)

230596[/snapback]

Social concern? lol :doh:

As Manning can't get to a Super Bowl......I wonder if McNabb will end up being this generation's QB that loses in the Super Bowl.....no reason Philly can't have a good shot at getting back once more.

Social concern?  lol      :doh:

As Manning can't get to a Super Bowl......I wonder if McNabb will end up being this generation's QB that loses in the Super Bowl.....no reason Philly can't have a good shot at getting back once more.

230601[/snapback]

I really hope they don't. Any other year, I don't think they would have.

I hate the Pats but 3 SB wins in 4 years constitutes a dynasty.

The Bills made it to 4 but they would still have had to win 3 of them to be considered a dynasty. Besides if the Bills squeaked out 3 of those - we would be livid if people said we weren't a dynasty.

I think Carolina, New Orleans and yes even the Cardinals will give the Eagles all they can handle next year.

230614[/snapback]

Denny Green needs a QB.....and a few other things?

Saints? Nah.....they just hired Mike Sheppard as OC.....and Haslett is still coach. There is talent in New Orleans, but they have little clue how to put it all together.

As long as Deliverance Tice is running the Vikings.....they are bound to be wildcard fodder.

Is Favre going to retire?

Is anyone in the NFC East going to compete with the Eagles in 2005? Don't see much happening there. I think Carolina can make another push. Quality defense.....Steve Smith, possibly opposite Mush.....nice tandem. Delhomme, an underrated QB.....need to find a starting RB......

The Bills made it to 4 but they would still have had to win 3 of them to be considered a dynasty.  Besides if the Bills squeaked out 3 of those - we would be livid if people said we weren't a dynasty.

230615[/snapback]

ding ding ding! We have a person with a clue!

As I sat there and watched the PAts win their third in four years, I kept saying:

"I wish the Bills were this good."

I suspect that all the haters here are haters because theyw ish the same thing. Only they realize it very likely will never happen for us.

We had our shot and our players choked the chicken.

Before you write another assinine post, learn the use of the English grammar system like punctuation, spelling, capitalization etc....people may tend to take time to read it then.  I read 2 sentences, or what you consider sentences, started laughing and just started typing my reply. 

How old are you?  If you are more than 15 you better get some help douche bag.  :doh:

230536[/snapback]

The best way to invalidate a point is to go after grammar, punctuation and speculate age.

The internet is a great thing.

The Bills made it to 4 but they would still have had to win 3 of them to be considered a dynasty.  Besides if the Bills squeaked out 3 of those - we would be livid if people said we weren't a dynasty.

230615[/snapback]

DCgirl has bingo.

I just want to know why the Bills cannot be considered a dynasty then?  We went to 4 straight SBs, didn't win any of them, but who has and who will ever repeat that feat again???  No one that I can think of.

The Bills of the early 90s should be mentioned with these other teams.

230558[/snapback]

This might be the dumbest post I've read on here for some time. Please tell me you were joking.