Congrats to the Patriots (puke)

Rayzer32

When I think of a dynasty team, I think of a team that goes into a SB and dominates. The Pats have barely squeaked out all 3 of their SB wins. Yes they are a great team, but not the dominate dynasty everyone is making them out to be. They obvioulsy are a well oiled machine who knows how to win 3/4 SBs but in no way are they an overpowering team IMO.

The Cowboys whooping us twice, now they were overpowering.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, BUT, even Troy Aikman said that he's more impressed with what the Pats have done.

230428[/snapback]

Troy Aikman is the biggest idiot on TV, well except for Collingsworth. They are the most pitiful commentators I have listened to in quite awhile.

Troy Aikman is the biggest idiot on TV, well except for Collingsworth.  They are the most pitiful commentators I have listened to in quite awhile.

230432[/snapback]

I enjoy Aikman and Buck. I can't stand Collinsworth. The guy is worse than Theeesssman.

When I think of a dynasty team, I think of a team that goes into multiple Super Bowls in a limited time span and wins them all.

But hey, that's just me.

230447[/snapback]

3 SB wins by a total of 9 points, give me a break. No dynasty.

When I think of a dynasty team, I think of a team that goes into multiple Super Bowls in a limited time span and wins them all.

But hey, that's just me.

if the bills ever win a super bowl I sure as hell won't be on a pats message board talking about it an hour later...but hey, that's just me.

Is that in the dictionary somewhere???  I must have missed it.  It's a dynasty by CBS, ESPNs and FOXs standards maybe.

230489[/snapback]

99% of the world agree they're a dynasty now... but you're welcome to think different, of course... honestly, no hard feelings

if the bills ever win a super bowl I sure as hell won't be on a pats message board talking about it an hour later...but hey, that's just me.

230474[/snapback]

Haha - even if I felt tempted to do that, I would avoid doing it to at least pretend like I have a life.

99% of the world agree they're a dynasty now... but you're welcome to think different, of course... honestly, no hard feelings

230495[/snapback]

It's difficult to say... when i think of a dynasty, i think of a great team that overpowers everyone else. New England really doesn't blow out people. (although they did spank indy and pitt) Also, they aren't loaded with future hall of fame players. A very average team that always finds a way to win.

230495[/snapback]

Check your post, you used the word definitional.....not me. Some friendly advice, think before you say something stupid. 99% of the population does not make something definitional (and I bet more like 75% - 80% would call the Pats a dynasty).

230495[/snapback]

Sorry, I mesread your post. Did you actually already poll the world to come up with the 99% of the world ALREADY thinks the Pats are a dynasty. That is some good work for one person.

Hey moron, we here at TBD have more common sense than some of your Pats board members.