Puck the Fatriots

cåblelady

If I EVER hear another "Whoa is me" story from a Boston sports fan I'll puke. 3 SB's in four years and 1 WS ring...ENOUGH ALREADY.

230318[/snapback]

How are the Celtics doing this year? What about the Bruins? Oh wait scratch the second question... :doh:

It sure sucked that they won.  I was hoping my favorite non Bill, T.0 would get his ring.

Philly should have won this game, just too many mental errors.

230415[/snapback]

should have won this game??? i want what your smoking. there were mistakes because the pats CAUSED them.did you miss the parts were the pats dropped 2-3 really easy int's that were right in there hands.did you miss the crazy fumble from brady that was caused by his own player? pats hurt themselves. n.e should have won by atleast 3 td's

for the guy hoping that the pats get into a bus crash,,,you really are a piece of garbage.

should have won this game??? i want what your smoking. there were mistakes because the pats CAUSED them.did you miss the parts were the pats dropped 2-3 really easy int's that were right in there hands.did you miss the crazy fumble from brady that was caused by his own player? pats hurt themselves. n.e should have won by atleast 3 td's

for the guy hoping that the pats get into a bus crash,,,you really are a piece of garbage.

230539[/snapback]

Another classic response from the 12 year old pats troll re-tahddddd.

This dude is pure comedy for us, well me anyways. I love reading his responses and then laughing my ass off. :doh: thanks you jackass.

Another classic response from the 12 year old pats troll re-tahddddd. 

This dude is pure comedy for us, well me anyways.  I love reading his responses and then laughing my ass off.    :doh: thanks you jackass.

230559[/snapback]

You obsessed with 12 years olds, or do you just wish he was a 12 year old?

Sicko.