[closed]Falcons Accused Of Piping in Crowd Noise

is this where the game is headed? i suspect so. the NFL wants to be corporate, that is what you get.. "golf claps" .. i am older, i remember memorial stadium in baltimore, the boston garden, the aud, the rockpile, the chicago stadium, all great venues.. i realize those days are gone, but you dont have to like it.. i like the intimidating atmosphere of the home crowd, naturally.. not artificially.. ( it was reported in PFT)

Edited by dwight in philly

So you can't explain your post? Well OK then nothing left here.

my point is that the people who seem to be attending games arent making enough noise!.. and ,in, MY OPINION. that is because not enough of fans that care are attending.. it has to turned into a luxury suite game.

my point is that the people who seem to be attending games arent making enough noise!.. and ,in, MY OPINION. that is because not enough of fans that care are attending.. it has to turned into a luxury suite game.

You could add decibels to the loudest crowd in the league....

He's pointing out the NFL is pricing out the blue collar fan, and has a much more "corporate" feel to the fan base that actually attends the games. Hence, you end up with a "well played" crowd.. rather than a "FU@K YEAH!" crowd.. hence the need to pipe in noise to intimidate the visiting team.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Dwight..

He's pointing out the NFL is pricing out the blue collar fan, and has a much more "corporate" feel to the fan base that actually attends the games. Hence, you end up with a "well played" crowd.. rather than a "FU@K YEAH!" crowd.. hence the need to pipe in noise to intimidate the visiting team.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Dwight..

exactly, thank you!..

Well, I don't see the Bills ever having that type of problem.

No one with any money wants to watch the Bills play.. lol. I'm sure there is a lot more money floating about Atlanta.

Edited by Quester74

Well, I don't see the Bills ever having that type of problem.

i know, feel good about that.. but do wonder what the new stadium (if built) would be like.. fans far away like the cowboys stadium really is factor.. as loud as the ralph gets, you have to wonder what the noise would be like if it was contained somewhat like seattle..

i know, feel good about that.. but do wonder what the new stadium (if built) would be like.. fans far away like the cowboys stadium really is factor.. as loud as the ralph gets, you have to wonder what the noise would be like if it was contained somewhat like seattle..

The "regular" fan would be just as loud as ever.. more so with continued success of the team. But, how many of those "regular" fans would you lose in the stadium if the ticket prices sky rocket?

Having said that.. I'm all in favor of a new stadium.

The "regular" fan would be just as loud as ever.. more so with continued success of the team. But, how many of those "regular" fans would you lose in the stadium if the ticket prices sky rocket?

Having said that.. I'm all in favor of a new stadium.

all things to consider.. not sure how i feel about a new stadium

[This is an automated response]<br /><br />This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread. <br /><br />Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics. <br /><br />Thank you.