Crazy idea that could work

It's amazing to me how little respect some people still give to Jerry Hughes and his pass rushing skills. He may not be worth the money he gets to us, but to say that the draft and FA are full of guys like him is insane to me.

I say "like him" because there are a lot of DE/OLB tweeners in this draft. I don't believe they will produce 10 sacks in their first year. I don't dislike Hughe, if he'd return for <7 million I'd say resign him, but we have so much invest in the DL already Edited by frogger

Law of diminishing returns my man regarding Houston. He's nasty, no doubt, but that extra 5 or 6 million can go a long way somewhere else and be more valuable than the difference between Houston and Jerry (or someone else and possibly a 10M or so difference).

If we are will to give 10-11m for 10 sacks. I'd pay 15m for 25 sacks. And it's a reall possibility he could do that. That 3-4m more is a bargain for 10-15 more sacks.

I think I'm with you. This off season, the stars are kind of aligning...we need to address the OL it happens that one of the top guards are going to be available. Also the draft is full of players like Hughes...as well as free agency. The defensive scheme will create presure, having an additional CB like Revis will make us even better.

So I'd sign Revis and release McKelvin, I think Gilmore and Revis become the best starting duo in the league, with Graham as the Nickel back.

I would restructure Mario, sign Revis, Iupati and McPhee then work RB and TE in the draft, with an additional QB in there.

hey thats my line !