OJ Simpson ESPN 30-For-30

bnb2050

Hi all,
I'm currently part of a team working on a 5 hour ESPN 30-for-30 film concentrated upon the life and career of O.J. Simpson. Rather than merely re-examining the trial, the film will feature his entire life, from his childhood in San Francisco up until the present day, with a definite focus on his years playing for the Bills. We're currently looking for anyone with off-the-field images or footage of OJ during his time in Buffalo. We've interviewed a number of former players, reviewed old game footage, and we're now looking for off-the-field, lifestyle material. If you have any material or if you know anyone who may have any material, please reply in this thread or send me an e-mail at bbecker@laylowfilms.com.

Best,

-Brian Becker
Laylow Films

Back in the mid 95 I found a vhs on his life and it started off when he was a kid in california. It was a very informative film. I actually met him as a kid. I thought for a superstar of his time he was nice and personable. What a shame he turned out to be but I wish football people would stop with the revisionist history when naming the best rb's of all time because he was if not the best, certainty one of the best of all time.

Hi all,

I'm currently part of a team working on a 5 hour ESPN 30-for-30 film concentrated upon the life and career of O.J. Simpson. Rather than merely re-examining the trial, the film will feature his entire life, from his childhood in San Francisco up until the present day, with a definite focus on his years playing for the Bills. We're currently looking for anyone with off-the-field images or footage of OJ during his time in Buffalo. We've interviewed a number of former players, reviewed old game footage, and we're now looking for off-the-field, lifestyle material. If you have any material or if you know anyone who may have any material, please reply in this thread or send me an e-mail at bbecker@laylowfilms.com.

Best,

-Brian Becker

Laylow Films

Check out employees at Mulligans in Buffalo during the 1970's, lots of interesting stories!

Back in the mid 95 I found a vhs on his life and it started off when he was a kid in california. It was a very informative film. I actually met him as a kid. I thought for a superstar of his time he was nice and personable. What a shame he turned out to be but I wish football people would stop with the revisionist history when naming the best rb's of all time because he was if not the best, certainty one of the best of all time.

I agree. The best was either him or Jim Brown. I don't think anyone else deserves to be in the conversation. But it's hard to vote for OJ when he committed such vile acts later on.

Brian - good luck with you film.