Head Coaching Candidate - Jimmy Sexton

Malazan

Wow, I'm just looking at how many names getting mentioned for coaching vacancies have this guy as their agent. This guy should be able to put together one heck of a staff. The ones I know of are:

Doug Marrone

Rex Ryan

Jim Mora Jr.

Adam Gase

Seriously though, seems like a lot of candidates getting a lot of talk with questionable records have this guy as their agent. I know he's one of the major agents, but it makes me wonder if this guy is just seriously amazing at his job.

Wow, I'm just looking at how many names getting mentioned for coaching vacancies have this guy as their agent. This guy should be able to put together one heck of a staff. The ones I know of are:

Doug Marrone

Rex Ryan

Jim Mora Jr.

Adam Gase

Seriously though, seems like a lot of candidates getting a lot of talk with questionable records have this guy as their agent. I know he's one of the major agents, but it makes me wonder if this guy is just seriously amazing at his job.

He is supposedly one of the best and is well liked by both coaches and "management."

Interesting trivia: He got his start with Reggie White. They lived in the same dorm at Tennessee or something like that.

Doug Marrone

Rex Ryan

Jim Mora Jr.

Adam Gase

Give him the frigg'n "Football Tsar" job...he obviously knows Rasputin.