Has Marrone's hand been forced?

With the retirement of Kyle Orton and the lost faith in Manuel, and add the fact that the QB FA crop is average at best, AND no first round pick, does Marrone pull the rip cord and exercise his out clause within the next few days? Seems very possible...

Sure, only 32 NFL Head Coaching jobs, maybe he'll quit because the QB isn't that good. Sounds logical.

Edited by ricojes

No his record in two years in Buffalo is 15-17. I doubt that would get him a job elsewhere in the NFL. His college record was good for that program but I doubt he would be an offer better than what he has with the Bills. I think overall its much better to just stay with the Bills. Franchise QB's aren't going to fall out the sky but the defense and special teams is good and the offense has some talent.

With the retirement of Kyle Orton and the lost faith in Manuel, and add the fact that the QB FA crop is average at best, AND no first round pick, does Marrone pull the rip cord and exercise his out clause within the next few days? Seems very possible...

Yet another courageous "Kelly Strong" inspired thread.

WTF is he going to do if he quits the Bills job, go coach Kansas State?? I'm sure they have an awesome QB.