Would Chan be an upgrade as OC?

BmarvB

It was twice.

I remember putting up 3 against SF and Seattle. I remember 10 against the Dolphins. I remember 9 against the Texans. 7 against the Cowboys. 8 against the Dolphins. 10 against the Chargers. 17 against the Titans. 11 against the Jets. etc etc because I'm sure I missed a few. The dude sucked.

Most overrated coach the Bills have ever had.

As much as people hate Hackett they loved Gailey equally.

Why? ONE win vs New England* when Brady had a meltdown, the refs forgot who they worked for, and the Bills fot EVERY lucky bounce. They won by 3 and Fitz and Gailey were heroes forever.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Most overrated coach the Bills have ever had.

As much as people hate Hackett they loved Gailey equally.

Why? ONE win vs New England* when Brady had a meltdown, the refs forgot who they worked for, and the Bills fot EVERY lucky bounce. They won by 3 and Fitz and Gailey were heroes forever.

Chan was bereft of player talent but did a credible job with the little he had - at least on the offensive side of the ball. Fitz, CJ, Stevie all enjoyed the best years of the careers under Chan.

Edited by hondo in seattle

The question though was would you take Gailey as an upgrade over Nasty Nate. That assumes this current teams defense. The answer to that question has to be yes.

and I stated such earlier in the thread, and was just taken aback by all the love for Chan. Yea, Chan would be better, but only slightly IMO.

The Bills need a real upgrade at OC, and not someone who was fired as OC in KC before the ridiculous moron Buddy Nix hired, and promoted him to a HC job because he was getting desperate and running out of time, choices.

There will be quite a few NFL experienced bright minded OC's available once this years glut of head coaches are fired, and that could be as many as 10.