what have Marrone & Hackett accomplished?

BackInDaDay

That we are the easiest team to scheme against?

Other teams D game plan:

D line just penetrate. They can't run block worth squat and the lead back is 45 years old.

Don't worry about screens...especially bubble screens to WRs.

We can run stunt after stunt..they can't handle it. 79 and 60 are cones. Enjoy your afternoon DTs.

Watkins is good but don't sweat him too much.... they throw 40 times a game but only 5 of them are to him. Their coach once said he doesn't like to center things around one guy. *chuckles* They traded a 2015 first for that *more chuckles*

The other 35 passes are mostly arrow routes to the RB or TE. They have their slot guy. He would have 120 catches a year with Manning....but...again *chuckles*

The biggest thing we can take advantage of is we know that OC over there doesn't like to get toooooo risky bc he wants his defense to save his bacon. We can use that.

We can also gamble like crazy bc the QB is as mobile as your grandmother.

you must love feeding and annoying the animals at the zoo. :D carry on, my man..

I'm back in that sick place that Buffalo sports fans know so well: I'm ready to see a total blowout loss next week so that MAYBE the changes that are needed will happen.

Otherwise, "losing a close one" keeps everything the same. MAYBE they look for a QB.

A win and nothing changes. Orton would "obviously be good enough" as would Hackett.

With a blowout and the offense continuing to stink, perhaps a DIRECTIVE will come down from the Pegulas that Hackett needs to go. This would be a great thing and might even lead to Marrone saying no and getting canned as well.

I'm back in that sick place that Buffalo sports fans know so well: I'm ready to see a total blowout loss next week so that MAYBE the changes that are needed will happen.

Otherwise, "losing a close one" keeps everything the same. MAYBE they look for a QB.

A win and nothing changes. Orton would "obviously be good enough" as would Hackett.

With a blowout and the offense continuing to stink, perhaps a DIRECTIVE will come down from the Pegulas that Hackett needs to go. This would be a great thing and might even lead to Marrone saying no and getting canned as well.

oh, i get it.. took me a couple posts to pick it up, but i get it.. we're all too familiar with the place you speak of..

the child is grown - the dream is gone - and we're comfortably numb

Pathetic. As I have said many times, Bills fans have the lowest standards of any fans in professional sports.

what do you mean? what is pathetic about that? clearly you haven't realized how long it has been since a bills team has been actually in the playoff hunt..

theres nothing pathetic about being pleased that the team is really in the hunt for the first time since 2004. its actually more pathetic that you would say that and call yourself a bills fan