F.A.T

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Darin, why doesn't my USB 1.1 webcam work on my usb 2.0 bus, even though it is backwards compatible with usb 1.1?  You get it to work, i'll let ya see some nudity later.

227460[/snapback]

I need alot more info than that. PM me with all the specifics. The caveat of this is I don't want to see any dudes whatsoever.

I need alot more info than that.  PM me with all the specifics.  The caveat of this is I don't want to see any dude's whatsoever.

227464[/snapback]

i'd hold the camera up to my monitor so you can see my collection... that's way simpler than file sharing!! just kidding... anyways, i have an intel d865gbf mobo with the 8 usb2.0 ports... something went haywire with a bios update, so i have a hard time getting my camera and my plantronics dsp-500 headset to work... i've got a gift certificate coming from a lady to best buy, so i just need a usb card. its the cheap solution to all of my problems...

i'd hold the camera up to my monitor so you can see my collection...  that's way simpler than file sharing!!  just kidding...  anyways, i have an intel d865gbf mobo with the 8 usb2.0 ports...  something went haywire with a bios update, so i have a hard time getting my camera and my plantronics dsp-500 headset to work...  i've got a gift certificate coming from a lady to best buy, so i just need a usb card.  its the cheap solution to all of my problems...

227473[/snapback]

What version/build is your current BIOS?

AD, i have the most current bios... not sure of the version #, but its dated december 2004. I believe the problem also could be a result of the thing being shipped used from my brother. The camera actually works now, but its flaky. The headphones don't work at all. I'll let ya know how things go after i get that pci card tomorrow.

AD, i have the most current bios...  not sure of the version #, but its dated december 2004.  I believe the problem also could be a result of the thing being shipped used from my brother.  The camera actually works now, but its flaky.  The headphones don't work at all.  I'll let ya know how things go after i get that pci card tomorrow.

227491[/snapback]

Is the camera driver the most recent as well?

Darwin,

On a DUI traffic stop, can a refusal for taking a breathalyzer be admissible in court, IF the person invokes his miranda rights.

227578[/snapback]

In most states, refusing to take a breathalyzer is against the law - regardless of circumstance. Implied consent and all that. The easy answer is "don't drink and drive".

You picture a man.  You take away reason and accountability.  Then add boobs.

227659[/snapback]

Other than boobs, do you have suggestions for words that would refer to female breasts. I usually refer to them as either 'jumblies' or 'fun bags' and I could use something fresh and new.

In most states, refusing to take a breathalyzer is against the law - regardless of circumstance.  Implied consent and all that.  The easy answer is "don't drink and drive".

227650[/snapback]

I need the 10 page answer. Preferably before Monday morning at 8:30am. :(

A refusal to take a breathalyzer can be used as an omission of guilt in court. However, most DUI lawyers will recommend you don't take one. It's not impossible to get a breathalyzer thrown out in court. Improper usage by police officers, as well as false positives are not uncommon. (damn research papers)