RB 2

KD in CA

I've been juggling all year in this slot; lately going with Tre Mason, but he's been mediocre and playing the Cards tonight. I stashed Latavius Murray a few weeks ago and it looks like he's the guy and fully back from his concussion. Also, KC has been weak against the run. I also have Crowell but don't trust the Cleveland platoon at all.

I'd have bet my house that I wouldn't be starting a Raider in the playoffs, but it seems like Murray is the play. Agree?

I've been juggling all year in this slot; lately going with Tre Mason, but he's been mediocre and playing the Cards tonight. I stashed Latavius Murray a few weeks ago and it looks like he's the guy and fully back from his concussion. Also, KC has been weak against the run. I also have Crowell but don't trust the Cleveland platoon at all.

I'd have bet my house that I wouldn't be starting a Raider in the playoffs, but it seems like Murray is the play. Agree?

I don't see a lot of yards from Mason, but he should see a lot of touches and maybe sneak in a score. Crowell is splitting carries, but getting the goal line touches, probably good for 1 TD. Murray getting the majority of the touches and KC's D has been struggling against the run. Should rack up the rushing yards, but does he get in the end zone. I would rank them Murray, Crowell, Mason, but it's a very close pick, so go with your gut...

Edited by ricojes

I hope you didn't start Mason! I had the same decision with him myself. I was real tempted to start Tre last night but didn't(phew!) have Crowell slotted as of now. What did you do?If you didn't start Mason, I just can't trust Murray or the Raiders. Cinci has a bad run d and Crowell seems a safer option imho. Edited by Dante

I hope you didn't start Mason! I had the same decision with him myself. I was real tempted to start Tre last night but didn't(phew!) have Crowell slotted as of now. What did you do?If you didn't start Mason, I just can't trust Murray or the Raiders. Cinci has a bad run d and Crowell seems a safer option imho.

No I pulled him, thank goodness. That league only goes w/ 8 starting positions (2 RB/2WR/no flex) so any mistake is a killer.

Now I have to sweat out if Julio is going to be ok or if I should replace him with Evans or Gordon.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.