I Hate All mannings Especially Pencil Neck Peyton

patfitz

Let's just say that if Manning played college ball in the time of social media, his image would be as clouded as Winston's.

Not to sound like a jerk, but we're supposed to take that at face value? Manning's image as clouded as Winston's? Any way you can back that up with facts?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound like a jerk, but we're supposed to take that at face value? Manning's image as clouded as Winston's? Any way you can back that up with facts?

Of course not. I'm not even saying its true. Just that he had a lot of dirt with the females, and still does, in a lot of places. Namely New Orleans and Tennessee. And had this been the age of social media, it would have impacted his endorsements/draft stock in a big way.

Of course not. I'm not even saying its true. Just that he had a lot of dirt with the females, and still does, in a lot of places. Namely New Orleans and Tennessee. And had this been the age of social media, it would have impacted his endorsements/draft stock in a big way.

I never would've guessed. I'm a little surprised though that any of this dirt hasn't come to light in a similar way it is in regards to Bill Cosby.

I never would've guessed. I'm a little surprised though that any of this dirt hasn't come to light in a similar way it is in regards to Bill Cosby.

Oh, I'm not saying he's at that level! Take my comment more for how social media blows things out of proportion rather than Manning being a complete Roethlisberger... he's got skeletons but no felonies that I know of.

Oh, I'm not saying he's at that level! Take my comment more for how social media blows things out of proportion rather than Manning being a complete Roethlisberger... he's got skeletons but no felonies that I know of.

Whew, I was getting concerned, I'm a big fan of Manning so maybe he was a mack daddy pimp and had a stable of girls.

"nothing beats that old skank smell"