Antoine Cason cut by the Panthers...interested?

Big Turk

Cason would be a pretty solid pickup I think...at least as a short term replacement for Leodis this year considering we are going to be playing teams that can throw the ball all over the field 3 out of the next 4 games...if Gilmore or Graham were to get injured it could be really ugly with the lack of proven players behind them...

Cason would be a pretty solid pickup I think...at least as a short term replacement for Leodis this year considering we are going to be playing teams that can throw the ball all over the field 3 out of the next 4 games...if Gilmore or Graham were to get injured it could be really ugly with the lack of proven players behind them...

Git er done!

I thought Cason was having a good season for them? I wonder if there's more to this...

Article said he was on a one year deal and since the team wasn't going anywhere at 3-9 they wanted to give reps to their younger players and see what they have...

Says he was benched for the 2nd time this season after giving up a TD to Greg Jennings...PFF graded him as 111 out of 117 CBs this year, so looks like he hasn't been too good, although a lot of that could be because of the team around him

if I'm Whaley I don't think I mess much with the Bills D at this point. Unless of course Schwartz wants him.

I'm just suggesting it for depth purposes...much rather would have Cason play CB if Gilmore or Graham get hurt than have to move Aaron Williams to CB and then put Duke Williams at safety full time...