DAN with the Post of the week!

PO'14

This was written by Dan in the forums before the game.

"My Thoughts on the Game:

I honestly can't remember a season like this in all my years of following this team. Since the start of the season we've had a new owner, Kelly Tough, a new QB, a Snowvember, bitter losses, a beat down destruction of the Jets, the wonderful support for Talley, and now... a must win game to enter December with visions of meaningful games in our heads. It's been such a crazy year! ...and we have another 5 games to go.

At home, against the Browns, we need to get another big win this week. But, it won't be easy. Sure, the Browns are the worst ranked Defense overall that we've faced all season. But that's largely due to their run defense. The Browns are currently ranked 29th in the league against the run, giving up 135 yds/gm. However, their pass defense is ranked 8th, as well as their scoring rank. Hence it seems easy to run on them, but not score so much. And what is our offense's weakness... running and scoring.

So, I expect a pretty close game. It also won't surprise me to see the Bills get ultra smart and come out throwing, no way anyone will expect that! Seriously, this should be the week we get our run game back on track. I certainly hope so. If we can't do it against the Browns, it just can't be done.

Here's what I'll be watching for:

1. Our Offensive game plan. Of all the games to pound it on the ground, this should be it. Hopefully, we do and we find success.

2. Donte Whitner. All I want to see from him is Freddie plowing over him with a big stiff arm. Is that too much to ask? Otherwise, I expect him to be largely a non factor. Imagine that.

3. Mario Williams. He's been an absolute terror the last few weeks. I look forward to him destroying Hoyer.

4. Marrone vs Pettine. These two should be quite familiar with each other. It'll be interesting to see who comes out with a better game plan, a more fired up team, and ultimately who makes the better adjustments at half time.

Go Bills! "

If anyone watched the first half and the start of the third quarter it was PASS, PASS, PASS, PASS, PASS, PASS etc....against the 29th ranked run defense.

DAN, I nominate you as the next OC!