And for my 407th post...YOU WIN !!!

Oneida Lake

There are alot of clever posters and decent people on this board but they are outweighed heavily by an overwhelming negativity.

Taking pot shots at Bledsoe in frankly a pretty unfair way by a growing number of posters has become like so much meansport. I now hope he leaves town and Losman starts.

To the decent folks, thanks for clever, entertaining banter.

Go Bills.

See ya.

There are alot of clever posters and decent people on this board but they are outweighed heavily by an overwhelming negativity.

Taking pot shots at Bledsoe in frankly a pretty unfair way by a growing number of posters has become like so much meansport.  I now hope he leaves town and Losman starts.

Go Bills.

See ya.

226080[/snapback]

????

Are you Drew and no longer in charge of this team???? <_<

Taking pot shots at Bledsoe in frankly a pretty unfair way by a growing number of posters has become like so much meansport.  I now hope he leaves town and Losman starts.

Go Bills.

See ya.

226080[/snapback]

sorry. didn't know you and Drew were so close. <_<

Taking pot shots at Bledsoe in frankly a pretty unfair way

WTF? Unfair? what the hell is unfair about attacking any player or QB who sucks and constantly does stupid, bonehead mistakes that even most rookies don't make?

why the hell is Bledsoe exempt from any criticism? WTF... is he some sort of holy grail? Is he the 2nd coming of Christ? Is he the Messiah? WTF? He damn well desrves whatever criticism is handed out because he played like sh-- over the past two seasons.

WTF?  Unfair?  what the hell is unfair about attacking any player or QB who sucks and constantly does stupid, bonehead mistakes that even most rookies don't make?

why the hell is Bledsoe exempt from any criticism?  WTF... is he some sort of holy grail?  Is he the 2nd coming of Christ?  Is he the Messiah?  WTF? He damn well desrves whatever criticism is handed out because he played like sh-- over the past two seasons.

226343[/snapback]

<_<:blush: Very well put if I do say so..and i did say so :blush::(