Can Kyle Orton Be Like Andy Dalton?

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aim higher unless you are OK with a QB who routinely overthrowns wide.open. receivers. He's a chronic underachiever.

Trust me, I don't want Orton or Dalton. But the Dalton hate is kinda crazy. The Bengals were a junk franchise and he made the playoffs every year and is going to again.

That's pretty good production for a 2nd round pick.

Without AJ Green he would look like a poor man's Kelly Holcomb.

Isn't that what Orton is?

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Trust me, I don't want Orton or Dalton. But the Dalton hate is kinda crazy. The Bengals were a junk franchise and he made the playoffs every year and is going to again.

Bengals fans don't care about making the playoffs. They would like to actually compete in the playoffs at some point. He fails to show up every time.

Bengals fans don't care about making the playoffs. They would like to actually compete in the playoffs at some point. He fails to show up every time.

Agreed. It's just funny how delusional fans become. They were a joke. He's made the playoffs more than any qb in their franchise history, just like they wanna run out Marvin Lewis. It can get worse.

It's like Patriot fans who freaked out when they are 2-2. I'd give anything to make the playoffs 3 years in a row. They could replace Dalton with Blake Bortles. The grass isn't always greener.

Agreed. It's just funny how delusional fans become. They were a joke. He's made the playoffs more than any qb in their franchise history, just like they wanna run out Marvin Lewis. It can get worse.

It's like Patriot fans who freaked out when they are 2-2. I'd give anything to make the playoffs 3 years in a row. They could replace Dalton with Blake Bortles. The grass isn't always greener.

The Bortles comparison is funny to me as a Browns fan because we lost to him, but we made Dalton look 3rd string.

Isn't that what Orton is?

Not at all. Orton is much better than Kelly Holcomb. And Dalton. he's got a better arm and he's smarter. Dalton has a weak arm and gets away wiith it a lot, mostly because of Green. So his stats look better than he is.

Oh dear lord. How did that happen?

How you feeling about the game? You still want Hoyer in there?

I have been Team Hoyer from the beginning, and the word is Johnny is not ready. But the elephant in the room is that Hoyer has looked bad in the last two games. But because we ended up winning the last one, most people are holding off on wanting a change.I am worried about him, but he's our best option at this point. IF we can't run the ball effectively, this game will be a big test for him.

Not at all. Orton is much better than Kelly Holcomb. And Dalton. he's got a better arm and he's smarter. Dalton has a weak arm and gets away wiith it a lot, mostly because of Green. So his stats look better than he is.

We will agree to disagree on Dalton. His career is already better than Orton's. And Watkins is thought to be on the level of Green, that's why we traded for him.

As many faults as Dalton has, not one GM would trade him for Orton. I just find it hard to bash a guy who had made the playoffs every year. The only time Orton has, he was a million times worse than Dalton has ever been.

We will agree to disagree on Dalton. His career is already better than Orton's. And Watkins is thought to be on the level of Green, that's why we traded for him.

As many faults as Dalton has, not one GM would trade him for Orton. I just find it hard to bash a guy who had made the playoffs every year. The only time Orton has, he was a million times worse than Dalton has ever been.

You answered your own point. When Sammy has been healthy Orton is 3-1 with fairly gaudy numbers. He's never had good skill players. Dalton always has.

You answered your own point. When Sammy has been healthy Orton is 3-1 with fairly gaudy numbers. He's never had good skill players. Dalton always has.

4 games vs 4 years. Dalton is going to have a much better look at a SB and he's only 27. At worst, he will be an Orton type backup/ spot starter when he is Orton's age. At worst.

And if he didn't have red hair, people would think he was better. You all are gingerists. :)

Betting against Dalton in big games would make us all millionaires by now ftr.

I'll be shocked if they ever win one with him, even with all that talent around him.

Agree 100%. He's terrible in big games. But he's better than Orton. And all it takes is to get hot one postseason like Peyton's goofy Int throwing brother did twice.

Betting against Dalton in big games would make us all millionaires by now ftr.

I'll be shocked if they ever win one with him, even with all that talent around him.

Just because they have a superstar Wr and good #2 and pass catching TE and two good Rbs doesn't mean they have talent around him.

Just because they have a superstar Wr and good #2 and pass catching TE and two good Rbs doesn't mean they have talent around him.

We don't have the same?

I don't want Dalton but he is a better player than Orton. I don't think this would even be a discussion on a non Bills board.

Two "big" games for the Bills were KC and MIA. Orton sucked in both.

Yeah, Dalton chokes in the playoffs while Orton chokes in the regular season.