A Very Sad Story About Darryl Talley

norton20

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure Buffalo should take care of one of it's own but as Talley pointed out there are players who exaggerate to get benefits. :Some them have issues caused by their OWN actions like that QB who head butted goal post. Lots of players I am sure received blows in college and other pre-NFL days but you do not see THEM paying out. Problem is the lawsuit went after those with the money and it was very uneven handed.

ah yes... I remember that now. I do remember thinking he looked really good, almost like he could still play! That's another reason why I was so shocked by the article.

Same here. He's looked good every time I've seen him...........And, I follow him on twitter and he's on top of what's going on in games all the time.

I finally put my finger on why I've been having some cognitive dissonance on this. It is that I just don't like how Darryl is blaming the Bills, and the NFL. Although Bruce was blaming them, too, he did acknowledge the problem could be that they can't help one player and not all the others. I doubt they're not living up to anything that was promised in terms of pension, etc.

That 50K Plan B because the paperwork was late for Plan A - 120K, just doesn't sound right.

That said, this response by Bills fans feels so great!