Week 12: Monday Night Football: RB "cold or flu" editon!

Buftex

So, going into tonights' games (Monday Night- Jets/Bills & Ravens/Saints) I have a 25.50 lead on my opponent. He has two players going toinight:

Chris Ivory (vs Bills)

Mark Ingram (vs Ravens)

I have to choose between one of these two running backs, and try to insure a win:

Bryce Brown (vs Jets)

Travares Cadet (vs Ravens)

Who would you play, Brown or Cadet? I know, there is not a big difference between the two, at this point..neither has done a ton...though I keep thinking (wrongly it seems) that Cadet is bound to have a big game against a a good defense at some point...he is no power runner like Ingram, but is a pretty decent receiver out of the backfield.

Reason this is vital to me, if I did my math right, if I win tonight, I am the first seed in our playoffs, with only one regular season game to go. Finishing in the top two slots is a huge advantage in my league...you get a first round playoff bye!

I am not feeling super comfortable with my 25 pt lead...Ivory has played well against the Bills (for fantasy purposes), and Ingram has been pretty hot this year...

Any input is greatly appreciated...unless it comes from Bluefire! :rolleyes:

If it's a PPR league, i would go with Cadet. I keep waiting for both of these guys to have a breakout game, but have no faith in either. I know the Bills will try to establish the run game, but with Fred back it will be a 3 headed monster. So, PPR league Cadet, if it's standard, it's more of a toss up. I think Cadet has a better chance of getting in the end zone out of the 2.

I am 12 down going into tonight with Stills, Graham, and the Bills D. If I win tonight I believe I wrap up the number 1 seed and a first round bye.

Edited by ricojes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.