who is the bozo and what is your screen name on TBD?

PO'14

Vomit. Homerism at its best!

When a team is out of the playoffs and starting Kelly Holcomb...its meaningless. But hey,,,once again, Roger thanks you!

If Bills are out and still starting Kyle Orton...ITS MEANINGLESS!

Now if Bills lose Monday and then dont start EJ for the rest of the year...FIRE MARRONE!

Dude, I appreciate your sense of humor. Although somewhat abrasive and pushy, your comments in the shoutbox make me chuckle sometimes. I think you are just a harmless ball-buster. But let it go man. It would probably be in your best interest to close this thread.

JMO....Go Bills, and keep truckin Pinto Kenny.

Dude, I appreciate your sense of humor. Although somewhat abrasive and pushy, your comments in the shoutbox make me chuckle sometimes. I think you are just a harmless ball-buster. But let it go man. It would probably be in your best interest to close this thread.

JMO....Go Bills, and keep truckin Pinto Kenny.

I got no problem with your comment. I dont know Pinto Kenny personally...he has a great streak going on! but I have a right to an opinion. Not a big deal!

I got no problem with your comment. I dont know Pinto Kenny personally...he has a great streak going on! but I have a right to an opinion. Not a big deal!

You certainly have a right to make a fool of yourself. If, in your county, they understood irony, they would chuckle at your use of the word "bozo" in this poorly thought out thread.

You certainly have a right to make a fool of yourself. If, in your county, they understood irony, they would chuckle at your use of the word "bozo" in this poorly thought out thread.

Thanks for your great insight! You are the man Weo!

to call any fan a bozo because of loyality is really "small", anyone can roots for a team when it winning, it takes a real fan to be there in the good and bad times, if there is anything that "pisses a true fan off it's the fair weather, or "band wagon jumper", if anyone could be labeled a bozo, that type of fan would be it