Strengths and weaknesses of AFC Teams

PatsFanNH

Broncos:

Strength: Great fytyre HOF QB and 4 receivers all but impossible to cover, also have one of the best pass rushes and a great cover corner.

Weakness: I really dont see any.

Chargers:

Strength: Good QB and RB

Weakness: Injuries have really dismantled their D.

Raiders:

Ok they are bad everywhere, the only bright spot is Carr does show promise as a QB.

KC:

Strength: Good Run D and run O, with a good QB and some decent WR in Bowe.

Weakness: Inconsistant away from arrowhead.

Patriots:

Strength: Great future HOF QB and a TE who IMO the best in the NFL when healthy (But I am biased), a very good pass D.

Weakness: A run D that is below average to gawd awful. and a running game that right now is weak with their starting RB out for the year.

Bills:

Strengths: a great front 4 on D along with an emerging play maker at WR.

Weakness: Secondary is the Bills achilles heal which is rarely exposed thanks to the pressure your front 4 get. Also Turnovers are an issue and IMO could kill them against teams like denver and GB.

Dolphins:

Strength: a very good D both run and pass.

Weakness: injuries to Moreno has made their running game non exoistant and tannahill has regressed. I mean they needed pick 6's from their D to beat the Jaguars. Phins O will be their downfall.

Jets:

Strength: a good front 4 on D?

Weakness: Jokes at QB, a secondary that is laughabled, a team that should be in the stink bowl with Oakland for the #1 ovedrall pick

Steelers:

Strengths: a very good QB and RB who when clicking can beat almost any D.

Weakness: their D has gotten old and slow and just not good.

Bengals:

Strength: good rb, and a very good wr and decent QB. Also has a very good D.

weakness: Inconsistant on O they can be shut down and they dont adapt well (see Pats and Colts game.) their secondary is not great.

Browns:

strengths: good running game, a good game managing QB.

weakness: they are the Browns only they could lay a big old gasrbage game against a team they should win, their secondary is very suspect as well.

Ravens:

I cant say I have not seen 1 game of theirs this year my bad.

Colts:

Strengths: Great QB and WR and can score fast and often.

Weakness: a Weak Inconsistant D.

Texans:

Strengths: A monster front 4 (I give anything put Watt on my team) and a very good run game.

weakness: QB sucks and Offense unable to bail the D out if it has a bad game.

Titans:

See Oakland and Jets

Jags:

see Oakland and Jets

let me go what you guys think

KC is sort of a junk offense. No TD passes to WR's. They lost two or three OLmen? I don't know how their offense isn't bad. Yet they have played a brutal schedule and are playing better than last year imo. Andy Reid is good.

Miami to me is just a blah ok team across the board that's neither great or bad at anything.