Worst sports fans in America

SJ Bills backer

Well let's see: I recall being at the Ralph watching Jets fans who were so drunk just getting to their sits for kickoffs they'd fall down the stairs...meh. And plenty of obnoxious Dolphin fans. Living in Dallas for a decade I thought for sure they were the worst.

All that changed when I moved to Seattle. These people, normally very nice and polite, are the absolute WORST I have ever seen. First off, they don't know anything about football. They need an announcement in the stadium to remind them to shut up when their team has the ball. Probably 85% of them are big fans, since mid-2013, LOL. The wheels on the bandwagon CREAK. When one thing goes wrong, they jump off. The Seattle PD has to plant officers wearing enemy jerseys at home games, and announce it, because fans of opposing teams get beat up. And, should the Seahawks LOSE, it's never because of the penalties or poor play. It's always because of the officials. The reason the Seahawks have lost three games, according to the local papers and TV sports, is because the NFL cannot afford their dominance and has issued instructions to all NFL officials to do whatever it takes to cause a Seahawks loss.

It's ridiculous. It is so bad, in fact, that this veteran Cowboy-hater absolutely LOVED that that beat the Seahawks.

Holy barnacles batman - no idea it was this bad. I disrespect plenty of the Whine n Cheese 49er fans and don't really care if they win or lose to the Green Machine. I guess the loudness associated with the 12th man up in Sea Chicken land has some bad baggage that comes along with it.

Raiders games SUCK just like their fans, their stadium, their team. the game day "experience" after seeing every Bills game when they played there in the past 25 years at times at best can be described as scary. With People Just wearing Bills gear we have witnessed gang attacks in the lots.

Brutal!

But, Nothing like watching Jerrah and his band of misfits cry after their playoff loss in the first round. well when they make the playoffs.

Most likely this year will be no different.

Raiders games SUCK just like their fans, their stadium, their team. the game day "experience" after seeing every Bills game when they played there in the past 25 years at times at best can be described as scary. With People Just wearing Bills gear we have witnessed gang attacks in the lots.

Brutal!

But, Nothing like watching Jerrah and his band of misfits cry after their playoff loss in the first round. well when they make the playoffs.

Most likely this year will be no different.

I agree with the Raider experience. Last time the Bills played there my son (12 at the time I think) got not really threatened but kinda. He was wearing a Bills cap and while walking by him the dude says "You got a lot of nerve wearing that here". Amazing but that's Raider fan for you. From what I've seen the Niners fans are a bit better but not that much.

s

I agree with the Raider experience. Last time the Bills played there my son (12 at the time I think) got not really threatened but kinda. He was wearing a Bills cap and while walking by him the dude says "You got a lot of znerve wearing that here". Amazing but that's Raider fan for you. From what I've seen the Niners fans are a bit better but not that much.

s

Let's not get too on Oakland fans:

Back in 2005 we were riding back from the game (to South Frisco) on The BART. On the train we talked to a couple of Bills fans. One guy was with his 11ish year old son. The son was wearing a Moulds jersey and he told us that the boy was accosted by a crazed Raiders fan. The creep got right in the younster's face, yelling and screaming, the young boy was terrified. The good thing? Two other Raiders fans jumped into the picture and took the crazed Raider fan down... Gave him quite a beatdown. They waited for security and the crazed dude was hauled away.

Lesson? I guess there is honor even among Raiders fans!

Back