Marrone has brought a mental toughness to this team we haven't see

Big Turk

This x1000. As has been noted many times in this forum over the last couple of months, Marrone is in way over his head, and the team is winning in spite of him, not because of him.

Does anyone really think that if the Bills had a top notch coach they'd still have the same record, or be having to pull out a miracle to beat patsies like the Vikings, or be getting destroyed by the Pats on that emotional high weekend!? If you do, you probably just started watching NFL football this year. LOL

We've lost 3 games. 1 to the Chargers who look very good this year. 1 to the Patriots who we all know are very good. And 1 on the road to Houston.

Yes, I (and Im sure all of us) would have liked to see a stronger performance against the Pats, but that is one juggernaut that is tough to stop. Im not letting him off the hook for it, and the loss absolutely destroyed me, but Im not ashamed of our few losses so far.

I agree with the original post. I'll add that Marrone is very steady and does not get too high or too low from week-to-week. The players see this and I believe they respect him. This team needs better guards and a new offensive coordinator next year and it could be very good. To ascend they will need to beat down the Patriots. Tom Brady won't go away until a team in the division shows him they aren't the best anymore.

This x1000. As has been noted many times in this forum over the last couple of months, Marrone is in way over his head, and the team is winning in spite of him, not because of him.

Does anyone really think that if the Bills had a top notch coach they'd still have the same record, or be having to pull out a miracle to beat patsies like the Vikings, or be getting destroyed by the Pats on that emotional high weekend!? If you do, you probably just started watching NFL football this year. LOL

Oh you mean like Bill Belichick and the Pats who needed a miracle to beat the winless Raiders?

We've lost 3 games. 1 to the Chargers who look very good this year. 1 to the Patriots who we all know are very good. And 1 on the road to Houston.

Yes, I (and Im sure all of us) would have liked to see a stronger performance against the Pats, but that is one juggernaut that is tough to stop. Im not letting him off the hook for it, and the loss absolutely destroyed me, but Im not ashamed of our few losses so far.

I think it would have been a different game with Aaron Williams in there on Gronk instead of Duke Williams who looked like Justin Rogers...

Amusingly, the QB production under Ortman has clearly improved under vet consistency over the inconsistency of the PROJECT EJ, the overall improvement in production under Otman has not been the lead for our success. The lead factor has clearly been better play which led to

Schwarz getting carried off the field in Detroit

The D holding the line on MN until the O finally got its act together on the very last series

and yesterday the O being simply pathetic in registering several 3 and outs after the D got a turnover, but the great news is the D kept pounding despite our sputtering O.