Who covers Sammy?

I'm not familiar anymore with jets corners. Who is their main starters, and are they any good?

NFL people picked Jets to win. I'm still confused who they think will cover Sammy.

darrin Walls, Philip Adams, Antonio Allen (converted safety who I think was also a LB at one point) and Kyle Wilson.

No, they are all backup quality CBs. Rex plays a zone as he doesn't trust them in man coverage. This is a good view of what they do. I'm not sure how they will deal with watkins if they do this.

@BuffRumblings: The #Jets are playing a softer zone than in the past, writes @SalSports. And he shows you with pictures. http://t.co/mu6D2EW9uw

I dont think Sammy will have much trouble getting open, but I'm concerned about how much time Kyle will have to throw it down field. They are capable of getting pressure. Boobie plays a big role tomorrow picking up the blitz.

Go Bills !!

I dont think Sammy will have much trouble getting open, but I'm concerned about how much time Kyle will have to throw it down field. They are capable of getting pressure. Boobie plays a big role tomorrow picking up the blitz.

Go Bills !!

short, quick throws and let Sammy YAC it up.

darrin Walls, Philip Adams, Antonio Allen (converted safety who I think was also a LB at one point) and Kyle Wilson.

No, they are all backup quality CBs.

@BuffRumblings: The #Jets are playing a softer zone than in the past, writes @SalSports. And he shows you with pictures. http://t.co/mu6D2EW9uw

They may have Pryor spy and cheat to cover Watkins leaving opportunities for Woods and Hogan.

They may have Pryor spy and cheat to cover Watkins leaving opportunities for Woods and Hogan.

....yup....and on the other hand, if Buffalo can run for 150 yards + tomorrow, we win easily IMO. . They say its a passing league but I'm not buying into it. If you can run the ball, it just opens up everything in the playbook. Go Boobie !